Monday, February 4, 2008

pay back is a...

You can finish that sentence however you want!

But I guess I am wondering if it is even payback when the person who did it to you is not the person that you did it to in the first place!?

In fact, the person that did this to us helped us do it to Josh's parents.  I think it's time to do something to Jeff.  Something big!

Jeff came down with his snowblower last night (not sure why) but he snowblowed a huge section of the lawn up onto the front door, so it was pretty solid.  I was pretty mad.  Sure, I can take a joke, but he wouldn't even help me get rid of it.  

I would've just left it until Josh would decide to take it down, but I didn't like trotting through 3 feet of snow to get out of the house.  So I grabbed the shovel and got about the first half down myself.  I made the mistake of opening the front door to take a "cool" snowed in picture.  The snow shifted a bit and I couldn't get the door 
shut all the way.  Anyways, then 2 of Josh's brothers came over and grabbed the snowblower (not the brother that did this) and helped me get the rest done.  I'm so glad they helped, it would've taken me forever.  

And incase you're wondering, we got another couple feet of snow yesterday!  It was a blizzard, snowed nearly all day!!  And it's still coming down now!

On a different note, I had to share something funny!  Last night Jenica and her cousins were making books.  Just drawing pictures on paper stapled together, with whatever words they write on it.  Jenica came up to me and said "mom, how do you spell  Lun?"  I said "don't you mean bun?  or fun?"  She said "No, how do you spell lunnnn...don bridges falling down"  (I know london is spelled l-o-n-d-o-n, but I spelt in lun, for pronunciation purposes).


4 comments:

Tamara said...

Loved your Jenica story! I agree, that's not payback exactly--glad the other guys helped you get rid of it!

Encore Dance said...

that is crazy! Nice of the other guys to help you out.

Angie & Willy said...

I just think it's hilarious that you can see the imprint of the door in the snow. That's my favorite part of the prank :) It just looks so cool.

More FEET of snow. Wow. Crazy crazy!

Kim said...

How funny! Jenica sounds very cute.

What a terrible prank. Although the imprint of the door looks really neat.