Sunday, April 19, 2009

a little break...



Last night I was supposed to go out with a friend, but things didn't work out. I had gotten my hopes up to having a little me time that I starting trying to think of someone I could call that would just want to go get some dessert and chat. So I called Amy...

I can't tell you the last time I really got to have some girl time with this lady friend of mine! We have known eachother since we were 11...I had just moved to Utah and we were in the same ward. We thought we were pretty cool that we shared the same last name. And in 9th grade we even convinced some boys that we were twins. So last night we met at wingers and enjoyed a whopping 2 1/2 hours chatting and remembering. It was so much fun! We don't get to see eachother nearly enough. Thanks for the fun time Amy!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Yay! You got to go : )

soup-sista said...

THanks for plastering my face on you blog!! oh well i had so much fun! thanks for thinking of me. we need not wait so long tell we hang out again. love ya