Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mueller Park

So this makes week #3 for our picnic in the park. This week we went to Mueller Park, not sure if that is really the name of it because I believe Mueller Park is more up the canyon, but this was right next to Mueller Park Jr High, so it works for me. This is where we stopped on our way back from Ogden and our train fun and had a picnic. It's very close to my parents house. The girls are liking the variety of parks, and the boys don't know any different. I lay out my awesome goBaby out mat which I picked up on babysteals.com for...a steal...lol...It is the coolest thing ever, it rolls up so easily and I just love it! Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. The boys are happy anywhere we go. See what I mean?
I had to include a picture of all my kids to show where we were. You can kinda see the playground in the background.
And here's me giving sad Julian a kissy.

No comments: