Thursday, June 25, 2009

Uncle Kenny's

On Monday we went to Mapleton to my father in laws uncles house. We had a big BBQ and had lot of fun together. He has a big yard and the kids had fun running and playing. Great food, especially the watermelon and cantaloupe I bought from a fruit stand on the way through Lehi. Mmmm. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the evening.

Flying Jonathan:
Jonathan chilling with daddy:
Julian chillin with Grandpa:
And this is my favorite!! Not only does the P stand for Perry, but Julians nickname is Pooj. Not sure where that came from, but that's what we call him...so the P is perfect. hehe

3 comments:

*alysha* said...

love those buba's - you have the cutest kids.

The Shane's said...

cuties! yes, i am on facebook. look for me... rhonda church shane.

Wrays said...

Those are some Seruose Handsom little men in your life!! I'm so glad you came up to me at the gateway. I'm also a Facebook Freak of nature. so look for me and I'll do the same. Chalyse Springer Wray