Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Messy Boys!

A couple days ago I was consumed with trying to make fish for the first time, so I asked Jenica if she would help with feeding the boys dinner for me! I was so happy when she said she would!! I had just pulled some squash out of the oven and pureed it up for them. The past couple days I have been trying to feed them more chunky stuff...like diced chicken, cantaloupe, etc, and letting them feed it to themselves. So I guess when the boys had enough of being fed with a spoon she decided they wanted to feed themselves and dumped a bunch of the pureed squash into their little trays.

I think they tried feeding it to themselves, but had more fun playing in it! Guess I can't blame the girl for helping me like I had asked! It sure was a mess to clean up, but it made for some fun pictures!! (the top pic: Julian on the L, Jonathan on the R, the 2 middle pics are Jonathan and the bottom one in Julian)



No comments: