Friday, August 14, 2009

Girls Night

It's always nice to go our every once in a while with a good friend, with no kids! Last friday Tamara and I got to go have some fun!! I had a coupon for Kohls and I wanted to stop there real quick to see if there was any good deals. Well, my plan of a quick stop wasn't so quick. Go figure. Some of my favorite deals of the night were some pajamas for the girls that I got for $4-5 each, a pair of ascics tennis shoes for Jeni (reg $45) that I got for $7.50, and a two pack of superhero pj's for the boys that was only $4. I got some other stuff too!!

The coupon I had was for 15% off or 20% off if you spent $100. Since neither of us wanted to spend that much we put it on the same transaction and saved more! I had to take a pic of the receipt because it makes me so happy to see how much we saved! :)



The plan was to go get dessert, but we ended up at training table eating a huge plate of cheese fries instead!! Yummy Stuff!


Thanks so much for the last minute fun Tamara!! :)

No comments: