Tuesday, March 30, 2010

all too familiar

HILARIOUS! Simply put! As I was sitting here blogging my breakfast...I over heard my 6 year old Kaitlyn trying to put some pants on.

I glance over and she her jumping around as she sucks in, trying to get them to button!

Then she says "Man, these pants are getting way too small!"

Why yes, they are...she hasn't worn a size 18 MONTHS since 2005! lol She had found a pair of the boys jeans and thought they were shorts or something. I couldn't not get a picture to share with you all!

I have days like this, but unfortunately, they always seem to be my own pants!

5 comments:

Krissa said...

This is too funny!!!! haha!!!

Ang Campbell said...

hahahahahahahaha

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

blahahaha that is so funny

The Shane's said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! Funny thing is that she got them on that far!!!

Kelly said...

so funny :-) http://firstwivesclubmember.blogspot.com/