Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sidewalk Art!

Kaitlyn got some sidewalk chalk for her birthday and has loved every second of using it all over the sidewalk, driveway, and porch! Today it looked like it was going to rain, so I decided I better get some pics of my favorites before they are gone for ever.

I call this one "I wot a pupy" :) So freaking cute!
This one here cracks me up. Let me explain. At first she showed me a picture of 2 babies, and told me one was her and one was Julian. I told her they were darling and tried to get her to get in the car because we needed to leave. She told me to hang on because "now I am going to draw a picture of you nursing these babies" LOL Luckily I changed her mind about that one and she just drew me (non-exposed) instead! Thanks Kaitlyn!
And this one is cute because she drew this picture and wrote From Kari To Kaitlyn. Guess she felt like someone needed to draw a picture for her...and the only way that was going to happen was the pretend I did.

No comments: