Saturday, November 10, 2007

Whole lot of nothing going on...

I used to blog regularly on xanga, but I haven't in weeks.  I don't know what my deal is...so I thought I'd try something new.  Maybe I will post my posts in both places because I will miss all of my xanga friends, it's great over there.

Today has been pretty uneventful.  Jenica went to the church for a couple hours for the primary program practice/primary activity.  Tamara came and hung out with me for awhile while she was gone.  I picked up Jenica from the church and went to smiths and got some stuff to make for lunch.  I don't know what I was thinking...I have to go back to the store to get stuff for dinner tomorrow, my parents are coming down for the Primary Program and staying for dinner.  It'll be nice, they don't make it over too often. 

Jenica has a birthday party from 6-9 tonight to go to, so I am trying to figure out what we should do while she's gone.  I'd like to go to dinner or something, I tried to talk Josh into going to ToysRus with me to pick out what to get the girls for Christmas this year.  I think it would be more fun it he helped me, instead of me making all of the decisions.  He didn't like that idea.  I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket from Mattel from recalled Polly Pockets I sent back.  I am thinking it through too much...it shouldn't be this difficult.

I have become a digi scrapbook collector,  I have bought dozens of cute kits and fonts and other stuff.  I think I should get crackin on getting caught up with the actual scrapping part.  lol  I want to have the girls 8x8 books of their first year done for christmas, that is a lot of work on my part.  Kaitlyn's won't be too bad because all of her pictures are digital.  Jenica's on the other hand are 90% printed pictures.  I am dreading scanning them all, especially since I haven't quite figure out how to get the best scan from our scanner.

Now I am just rambling...and I have to get Jenica off to her party in a minute.  I will try and get some pics scanned so I can complete the pages I made today and share them!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi! Your first Blogspot post--yay! I hope you ended up doing something fun with Kiki and Josh tonight. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding something great to spend your $200 on. See ya later!