Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday, Sunday...

And so begins another week. I am not so excited for tomorrow morning and the fact that the alarm goes off at 5:30am. But I am thrilled to go to the gym...I have such an awesome streak going that I don't want to quit going now! My arms still hurt from killer weights on Friday, I can't wait to whine to Jared (my trainer) about that. I am really good at complaining! :) I ate like crap all weekend, it's back to counting tomorrow...
On Friday I felt like an endless pit...I'd eat and I was still starving...so not a good thing to go through when you are trying to LOSE weight. Yesterday while Jenica was at her friends birthday (which by the way she had a blast...they watched Ratatouille and made their own little pizzas for dinner), we went to my brother and sister in laws house. My oldest brother just had a major surgery to cut a lot of junk out of his mouth and fuse cartilage into his nose to widen it to make it easier to breath. He suffers from really bad sleep apnea. So he is home for the next 2 weeks (he's already been home for 1) while he recovers. So we had a good visit with him and his wife and their dog Ruby. She is so cute! She's a schnauzer. I am trying to figure out how to talk Josh into letting us get one. They will be breeding her next spring, she's pure bred and the stud dog is also...I'm sure they would give us a really good deal. The girls love playing with her, she's really patient with being man-handled by the kids. And she is very smart...my favorite trick is when my brother "shoots" her with his hand pointed like a gun and she falls over and plays dead.
Ok, enough talk about my brothers dog.
Today was the primary program @ church. It was so good. I was bummed because Jenica's part got sent home and it said "Jenica: Hold a picture". What the heck...she doesn't get to say anything? Well, to my surprise they made a few changes and Jenica ended up with a speaking part and she did great! My parents came down for it, we left after sacrament and they came over and I made a big lunch. It was nice to get to visit with them.
Pretty much since the time they left I have been scanning pictures, something I have been DREADING doing because I have already done it once...at my parents and they didn't turn out good because the glass was dusty. I got it done again and so far they look pretty good.
I got a page done, but now I am having problems uploading it. It keeps freezing. I will eventually figure it out.

1 comment:

suzy said...

I am so excited to have another blogging friend! How fun. Don't slack on writing because I read blogs like almost everyday.