Wednesday, January 30, 2008

snow more

I am so sick of the cold!  This winter has been soooo cold and snowy!  I can't even think of when it was warm outside...will it ever be warm again?  Today at an Activity Day planning meeting we were talking about having a water activity in the park in July, swimsuits and all!  I just thought it was so weird that it will be warm (infact HOT) again.  I can't wait!  Although I know once the heat wave hits I'll be wishing it was cold again.   You just can't win!

For the most part I don't mind the snow...just when:
-I have to clean off the car at 7:40am to take Jenica to school
-I have a hard time getting out of the driveway because it is covered in so much snow
-I can't go anywhere because the roads are so icky
-The city doesn't do their job and plow our street (this one happens all to often)
I'm sure i could go on, but I won't complain anymore!  I really do love the snow.  The kids do too, they love going sledding!  

I should probably get to bed soon, I have another day of babysitting tomorrow!  Today was nice, it was the first day in a looong time that I didn't have to watch any other kids!  Me and Tamara went to lunch at McDonalds (for the kids, we had Cafe Rio).  Yummy!  :)  It was a nice break!  Back to work tomorrow and then I'm done for the week!!  I can't wait!  We might go to see my mom on Friday, depends on when she has to get her Yellow Fever shot (she's going to Africa next month).  Later!!

No comments: