Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fever

well, it's been a lazy sleepy day at home.  i woke up at 9, both girls in bed with us!  Their fevers seem to spike opposite of eachother.  Jenica was up to 103 at 6am, then it was back down to 98/99, then at noon is was up to 101.5...I gave her some more advil and she has been asleep since, not sure of her current temp, but she feels better.  Kaitlyn's has been pretty steady around 98 until she just woke up from a nap, she was up to 101.8!!  So  gave her some advil and she's chilling on the couch.  I could've taken them to the dr today, but I am trying to wait until tomorrow morning!  Here's a list of "hurt" complaints I have heard:  throat, head, tummy, ears (only from kiki), jeni has a runny nose, and they both have bad coughs and high temps.  

I made german pancakes from breakfast today, and then around 11:30 I was beat and back in bed.  I felt guilty just going to sleep, so I read my scriptures for about 1/2 hour and then I went to sleep!  I decided it was a good time to get my daily pages done for completing the book of mormon in 97 days!  (see the Hinckley Challenge).

Nothing too exciting going on this week.  hopefully we will get to hook up with my mom at some point!  We have been trying to get together since before she went to California back mid January...but the weather has not cooperated.  Now she wants to come down to REI to get some stuff for her approaching Africa trip, and then we could meet up...but I have to tend Mon-Wed...and I don't know which of those days I still will because of sick kids (hers and mine).  I feel like I am rambling now!  Guess that means its time to go!  :)  Happy Sunday!

No comments: