Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3 Days?!?!

What?  Ok, well technically it's 4 days, but the day is almost over, so I see it more as 3!  Yikes!  I am starting to stress...I have SO much to do!  Including laundry, cleaning the house, helping my cousin make her wedding announcements, packing, finishing the school week...aagghhh!!  Oh well...come sunday everything will be great (hopefully) and we will be off on a fun trip!  I can't wait!  At least today I got to the store and got all the essentials we need...sunscreen, toothbrush covers, mini first aid kit, and a bunch of other random junk...lol

So remember these cute little bags I paint?  I haven't made one forever...

Tonight I felt inspired though and pulled all my stuff out!  I still have several blank canvas bags in the basement from when I ordered a ton.  Anyways, when I was chatting with my mom earlier this evening she asked what bag I was going to take with snacks/drinks in it to put in the stroller at disneyland.  She said she was just going to take a canvas type bag.  I thought why not, then if someone steals it you aren't out a nice backpack.  I don't know if painting this thing made it more appealing though, I don't know if I like it yet, but it turned out pretty cute!  What do you think?
Kaitlyn sat and watched me paint the whole thing.  She thought it was great!  I want to write something on it, but I don't know what.  Maybe Minnie Mouse, or Disneyland?  Any thoughts?  I can't put one of the kids names on it because I only made one and I can't just give it to one of them, since it's gonna be mostly for the family to use.  Who knows, maybe I won't even take it...just killed some time this evening!

I feel like my belly is really poking out now...and I'm only 14 weeks!  Seems like I felt like this more around 20 weeks with the others, but maybe it's because this is #3?  I am also sick still!  I am so sick of being sick!  I was never sick this long with my girls, maybe it's a boy?  Anyways, I thought it was funny, I was reading today to Jenica what the baby looks like, how big it is, what it's doing in there, etc.  She thought it was pretty funny when I said it's the size of a lemon.  Interesting how a lemon on the inside can appear like a small watermellon on the outside.  lol  The girls are so anxious to feel the baby move, but I keep having to tell them it'll be quite awhile before they will feel anything!  I've also showed Jeni some ultrasound videos I found online for how far along I am and she is always fascinated with that.  I love how interested she is in everything, and how I can share this with her!  The only thing I need to try and correct her on without giving her too much info is how the baby comes out!  For some reason (she says her friend told her) She's has been telling Kaitlyn that "the baby comes out of mommies butt"  Wonderful, I know...So, any suggestions on informing a 6 year old, that would be great!  I got a book from the library before, but WHOA...no way was she going to see that...it was more information than I would have liked to know...lol.  

Anyways, I think that's all I have for now!  I need to get to bed...7 am comes too early for getting kids (any myself) up.  And I need to accomplish a lot tomorrow!  More Later!  Ciao!



2 comments:

Tamara said...

That bag is so cute! That's cute that Jenica is old enough to really be interested in what is going on with the baby. See ya!

Melanie said...

love the bag!! way cute! When Molly asked how the baby comes out, I just told her that it comes out of mommy's girly parts. She knows what the girly parts are due to explaining about not letting anyone touch her...she was fine with that answer and never asked anymore...