Sunday, April 20, 2008

Picture Overload!


Before I begin, I would like to introduce the newest member of my family!  
Molly Rose was born on April 7th to my brother Willy and his sweet wife Angie.  I can't wait to meet this little one!  I am so happy they got a girl after 3 boys!!  :)  Sounds kinda familiar...hehe  Isn't she a doll?!
So here are tons of pictures from my week.  Last Sunday, we had a big BBQ for my birthday, so here is me and my delicious birthday cake!  Man, you should've felt the heat coming off that thing!  lol  Too many candles for me!
Monday was the start of Spring Break, so no school for Jenica ALL WEEK!  I adjusted to being able to sleep in am not looking forward to getting up early tomorrow, again, for school!  I woke up Monday feeling sick.  Sore throat, runny nose, coughing, etc.  Spring time always brings some major allergy problems for me followed by a nasty sinus infection.  I can now say, I'm onto the nasty part now!  No fun!  So Monday I took the girls, along with the 2 I babysit, to Kangaroo Zoo!  Tamara joined us with her kiddos and my MIL also came with Alicia.  Sorry I didn't get a picture before you left Tamara...but I did get this one right before we left!  It was quite fun!  The kids had a blast and we had pizza for lunch while we were there!Tuesday I went to hang out with my Mom for the day, as I have already mentioned...Wednesday I was supposed to (maybe) babysit, my friend was on call the night before, and she didn't end up getting called in so I had the day off.  It was kinda nice though to be able to relax a bit and try to feel better!
On Thursday, Alysha invited up to come to a play group/lunch up at the park.  Thanks for inviting me, I had a lot of fun and it was really nice to get out of the house.  Here is her little girl Valerie, who Kaitlyn just LOVED!  They played so well together and now she can't stop asking when they get to play again!  Aren't they so cute?
And even though they don't remember it...they met a long long time ago!  There was a trunk-or-treat at Josh's work and when we saw little tigger (Valerie) We had to get her picture with Eeyore (Kaitlyn).  Both the pictures we took weren't great, neither of them would look at the camera, but we have proof that they did meet!After the park we went and saw my best friend Amy...I have been such a crappy friend...I haven't seen her in over 2 years...at the baby shower for her 2nd child.  Needless to say, I'd never seen that child, and now she's had #3, so I had to go see her!  She has a new little boy and he is just adorable!  It was so good to see her!  We visited for quite a bit while the kids played in the back yard.

Friday I had an OB appt...I thought ok, my appt is at 9, they open at 8:30, how far behind can they be within 30 minutes?  HA!  I didn't get to see the dr until about 10:15.  I guess he was the only dr in...the other one must've been delivering a baby or something.  That's the trouble with OB's...they are horrible at keeping to their schedule.  I just felt bad for the 15 people waiting in the waiting room when I left.  I am down 10 lbs...4 since my last appt 4 weeks ago!  They didn't seem too concerned since I'm not puking everything up.  Just have no appetite.  I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!  It was wonderful!  Well worth the wait!  And the dr put me on an antibiotic for the sinus infection!  THANK YOU!

Saturday was my cousin Jill's Bridal Shower!  I haven't seen her for about 2 1/2 years, which is retarded because she lives so close most of the time, just not when she's back home in WA!  
And then here is me and my cousin Lindsey at the shower, I haven't seen her since...well...about 7 years ago!  I was just barely pregnant with Jenica.  How crazy is that?  It was so good to see them!  I plan on going up to Portland when Jilly gets married in June!
They invited us to go to dinner at Tucanos with them that night.  It's pretty expensive so Josh didn't want to go, with our Disneyland trip a week away (HOLY COW)!  So I went and he watched the girls!  Good food.  I ate like a pig, well, as much as I could, remember the whole no appetite thing.  I just wanted to hang out with my long lost cousins!

Here is Jill and her fiance Jason!  Aren't they so cute?And then here is Jill, Lindsey, and myself after we all pigged out!  Good times!
Today we stayed home from church...me being sick and all, I slept a lot!  I just started the antibiotics today.  He wanted me to wait a day or 2 to see if I wasn't getting better.  Nope.  Definitely worse!  I feel it all throughout my face now...even my eyes kinda hurt and my jaw too.  The downside to the pills is they make you nauseous.  That's what I need.  Double nausea!  lol  Anyways, I think I am going to go lay down, I have an early day tomorrow, plus babysitting!  

5 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

Awwwwwww. My baby's on your blog LOL. It tripped me out for a sec when I saw her. I thought I'd clicked on the wrong link hehehe.

Great pics! Great update. It would be so much easier for you if you'd update more than once every blue moon *wink* How fun to spend time with your cousins!

Tamara said...

Happy Monday! It's hard to start up the routine again, isn't it? I hope you're starting to feel better today. That was fun to read about your week. Sound like fun--except for being sick and sitting in the doctors office forever. Good thing you didn't have your kids with you!

Kim said...

Awww, isn't Molly Rose just beautiful! I'm so happy for Angie and Willy and their family. What a miracle! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Val can't stop asking about her "new" friend either. Kaitlyn and Valerie look so cute in both those pics. I might have to steel them to post on my blog.

I'm so glad you had fun at the park and hopefuly you're felling good enough to come to book club tomorrow. I just got over a sinus infection myself. ugh! They stink.

Unknown said...

It was so great reading about your fun week! I'm glad you got to get out of the house a little, and even better you got to hear the little bebe's heartbeat! :) You look fantastic, and I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)