Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Are You Kidding Me??


So...Yesterday...80 Degrees...Beautiful...Sunny...did I mention 80 Degrees!?!
Today...35 Degrees...Cold...Freezing...Nasty...SNOWING!!  I thought it was spring here.  I thought it was the middle of April...
I went to Bountiful today to see my mom.  We went to Kohl's and got me some maternity clothes.  Scored some sweet deals!!  Maternity clothes have sure changed since I was last pregnant.  Motherhood makes these (i don't know how new they are) Secret Fit Belly pants, shorts, jeans, skirts, etc.  Well, Kohl's sells a brand on Motherhood clothes, including these fabulous secret fit belly pants!  I ended up with 2 identical pairs because they ended up being $14, instead of $48!  The top part is kinda a spandexy/nylon material that has no seams in it and it is soooo comfy!  I also picked up 3 shirts and some new sunglasses.  Then we went to lunch at Joy Luck, chinese.  It was delicious, but I wasn't in the mood to eat much!  :(  What's wrong with me?

I'm sick.  And sick on top of regular pregnancy sick.  It sucks!  I have a sore throat, killer headache, and something screwy with my sinuses.  And I puked this morning, over something really retarded, too.  I got out a new garbage bag and got a whiff of it and it sent me running.  The last time I bought bags, I accidentally grabbed the odor shield ones.  note to self: BUY NEW GARBAGE BAGS!  I have been nauseous over them for the past...well...12 weeks!  lol

Well, I think I might try and catch a little nap really quick before I start dinner.  12 DAYS till DISNEYLAND!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I could totally "hear" you saying "are you kidding me?". It made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Can't wait to see your new clothes! Glad you had a good time with your mom! I realized last night that I didn't get you a cupcake OR a card for your B-Day, something I had been thinking of doing and totally forgot. I think I'm loosing it!

suzy said...

Aren't new clothes exciting? That book is The Adobe Photoshop cs3 book for digital photographers by scott kelby. And happy late birthday!!