Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mosaic of Me



The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into 
fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

The Answers:
1. Kari
2. currently...Alfredo
3. Bountiful High (although I also went to Carbon High)
4. Brown (is that weird?  I am am a huge brown and baby blue kick...that's what the boys room will be)
5. James Marsden
6. Water w/ Lemon
7. Hawaii
8. Cupcakes (are we at all surprised?)
9. Better 
10. Family
11. Creative 
12. jkjandkperry, but nothing came up...so I typed nothing

If you have a minute, try it. It was fun!  Thanks Suzy!!  :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I did a mosaic too--it was fun. It took me a long time though! I messed up my first one. I liked your answer to the question "what do you want to be when you grow up". What a perfect answer (better). I had a hard time not copying that one for myself. See ya!

Elizabeth said...

Cute pic below with your friend! Sounds like you are busy, busy getting ready. You are smart to get a headstart - it goes so quickly. Do you think you will deliver normally - or elect a c-section? What hospital do you go to? I want more details about the twins - including if you have any idea if they are fraternal or identical!