Thursday, June 12, 2008

21 Weeks

Is that really it?  21 weeks?  The last 2 weeks (ever since I have found out about the twins) it has been extremely slooooow!  Hopefully things pick up soon...

Here is me and my good friend Aimee last night!  She was supposed to be induced today, but as of this morning, the hospital was full, so she couldn't go in!  I can't wait to meet her new little boy (she has 2 girls already)!
We had to take this picture...we were letting our little boys play together!  Someday they'll appreciate it!  I'm excited we'll have our babies close!!  3 little boys to play together!  Fun stuff!!

4 comments:

Encore Dance said...

Twin BoyS!!! Congrats! I'm excited for you! The ultra sound pics are so cute!

Tamara said...

That is the cutest picture! I hope they have room for Aimee soon--the wait would kill me!

Unknown said...

Cute picture of you and Aimee! Yea for her getting a boy! Does she have a blog? I met someone on my vacation that knows her -- very small world!!

Liz said...

I was as big as you are at 21 weeks and I only have one!! Not fair!!! :(