Thursday, August 7, 2008

More...


A couple more pages...

And something totally random!  Today I took the girls to the eye dr to get their eyes checked!  Both did great, and although they are both a little far sighted, the dr said it will correct itself!  Which kinda makes the $40 in co-pays seem like a waste, but at least now we have a starting point for the next time they get their eyes checked so we'll know if it is getting better or worse.  Anyways, Jeni was in the chair and the dr was asking me some questions.  He asked "does she have any allergies or headaches?"  I said no and not a second later Jenica blurts out "Kaitlyn has diarrhea."  I burst out laughing!  Totally random, and totally not true.  My first thought was, I have to blog about this...lol...It was really funny!!

And on another note...last week we got our taxes...WOOHOO...and even better...today I was surprised with our stimulus check!  An even bigger WOOHOO!!! :)  Now I just need to make some decisions about what I need to get for the babies and then we'll make the big trip to BabiesRus!  They have a twin discount...10% off...not the greatest, but when you are spending hundreds of dollars, every bit helps!  So far I know we need cribs, a mattress (luckily we still have 1), and carseats.  A girl in my ward had twins almost 2 years ago and she said I can borrow some stuff!  Even if I just get a bouncy chair from her, that will save us $50!  I need to bring in the swing from the garage and get it all cleaned up!  I FINALLY found the bedding I want!  And for a reasonable price!  It's at Target, they don't have it online yet...otherwise I'd show you!  I have some stuff on ebay for sale and once that sells next week I will use that money to go get the bedding!  Then I will get my blue and brown paint and get crackin!  Anyways, I am going to lay down for a bit...I'm exhausted!  Surprise!  More later!!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Cute pages! I need to get scrappin' too. I haven't scrapped since my little man was 6 months old. He is now 15 months. I guess I'd better just get it done!

I love the randomness of little kids. We've got the eye doctor and dentist next week. Good times!

Jocelyn said...

Your digital scrapbooking is awesome... it is digital, right? OK so I'm starting to freak out because we have NOTHING for the babies. I mean, I have some clothes and that's seriously about it! Do you have car seats and a stroller yet? You probably have stuff left over from your other kids, right? I don't know WHICH car seats and stroller to get. It's overwhelming me. And the last thing I feel like doing is shopping. I can handle it for an hour or so but then my legs go numb and I HAVE to sit. My doctor is doing pretty much the same thing you were saying... I have my next appointment (since the 4 hour test) this next Thursday, and have an ultrasound that day, and then I start the non-stress tests every week (or 2 weeks at first?) that they will set up for me. I heard those are an hour long each time, on a different floor at the hospital. Should be fun. ;) He also told me I could take Prilosec OTC for the heartburn... since I started it I have been heartburn free. YAY! By the way, you know those shirts you blogged about from Old Navy... I LOVE THEM! So if you have more good finds like that I can't wait to see. Also... I laughed out loud when I read that Jenica said "Kaitlyn has diarrhea" to the eye doctor... that was hilarious!

Sorry... this comment was a post!

Amber said...

Cute blog! Yeah this is a little bit more fun than facebook. How are you and the boys? Mine is starting to get a liitle rambuncious.