Monday, August 4, 2008

Scrappin'!!

Wow!  I haven't scrapbooked forEVER!  I did some housework this morning, as much as my body could handle...and then I decided to make a couple pages.  SO this afternoon I did these pages of Jeni's first day of Kindergarten!  I am sooo happy with how they turned out! 
credit for these pages: I used the Back 2 School kit from Shabby Miss Jenn.  The push pins and staples are from the Delightful Alphas by Gina Marie Huff over at Weeds and Wildflowers.  You can find links to these websites in my scrapbooking links to the right.

Then tonight I decided to make a page for Kaitlyn so she didn't feel left out!  I love these pictures from last halloween, she was the cutest little skunk!  

credit for these pages:  Paper, ribbon, bow and flower are from the Eat Drink and be Scary kit from Weeds and Wildflowers.  Frames and black gingham  bow are from the Birthday Wishes kit by Shabby Miss Jenn, Lace is from Shabbyful kit by Shabby Miss Jenn, Letters are from the Loosely Labeled Alpha kit from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals, and the word tags are from the Loosely Labeled kit, also by Katie Pertiet.

I think that covers it!  I just wanted to show off my cute pages, I was proud that I got some done finally!  I have become an obsessive collector of cute kits and stuff, and I never use them!  I think I am going to make  myself make a page using each kit I have before I let myself buy anymore (not that I need anymore)!  I did notice one mistake with my halloween page.  I put a label that says cousins on Jeni, Kaitlyn, and Alicia.  I need to  change it to one that says Family or something, because for some reason I thought they were cousins...they aren't...Alicia is the Aunt!  Anyways, I don't know what else to write about!  I am getting larger...it's fun!  I can't wait to see how big I get!  lol  I feel like I am in the homestretch...unfortunately this is when I will do most of my growing!  Yay!  :)  Ciao!

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Those pages are totally adorable! Makes me want to get scrappin' too! See ya later today.

Lara said...

You are to talented, Kari! Sorry I haven't said much on facebook (that is where I found your blog), I am more into blogging than I am facebook. I can't believe you are having twins! You are so cute and are holding them so well! :) If you are interested, my blog is www.cookeninnv.blogspot.com

Lara (Swasey) Cook

*alysha* said...

please teach me... honestly I could get a whole group that would love a lesson from you!

The Shane's said...

nice pages! you have the right attitude with all of the growing going on with your belly! what a gift you are getting!!!

Sarah and Dan said...

Okay, so where would I begin to learn about digital scrapbooking? I saw your credits under your pages, but that is for later down the road when I am ready to put pages together. What do you suggest as far as learning the basics? Any step-by-step websites that teach us these things? I don't have a problem doing some research, but I need to know where to start. Hoping you can help, my dear.....pretty please?!

Elizabeth said...

Great pages! You are so talented with using those kits.

I love your belly and back shot below. Your tummy looks about full-term. Do you think you were that size full-term with your others? Hehe, I can't imagine. I dreamt last night I was pregnant with quads! (We have quads who are our neighbors). Total nightmare!

Clair said...

Where do you get your 12X12 pages printed and put in to a book? I'm thinking of starting down that path since the templates at shutterfly and blurb get old ...

p.s. I find myself coming to your site all the time now just to hear updates on the twins. So exciting! :)