Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Fun!

First of all...I can't believe that school starts 2 weeks from Monday!  I just realized it's really really close!  I am so not ready to have a first grader!  :(  Ask Jenica if I am happy or sad and she will tell you I am sad...she's seen me crying!  I'm sure once she starts school it will be fabulous!  Especially after the babies are here!  It'll be nice to have her occupied during the day!  And Kaitlyn starts pre-school at the beginning of Sept.  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 2 1/2 or 3 hours.  I can't remember!!

Anyways, onto the pictures!!  Yesterday we had a blast at the "Pirate Pool" here in Bountiful!  Jenica is getting braver and braver...she used to be so anti getting her face in the water.  Now she jumps in, doesn't want to wear her floaties, loves goggles, and her new favorite:  CannonBalls!!  Check out her form!!
Kaitlyn loves her goggles too, prefers to wear her floaties, and loves to jump in from the side of the pool!!  It's so fun to watch how much fun the have swimming!And here are my cute girls before I had to drag them out of the pool to leave!  They were having too much fun!
And lastly, tonight I decided to escape for a little bit!  I went to walmart and got a pedicure!  I can't tell you how needed it was!!  The last time I had one was...4 years ago...when me and my friend Aimee (with our total of 4 kids) went to California to see her family!!  It was so nice and relaxing!  I even splurged (for an extra $5) and got the "deluxe" pedicure and got my legs (up the the knee) massaged and scrubbed with a sugar scrub!  Ahhhhhhh!  So nice!  My feet aren't that cute, but here they are in all their prettiness!  :)Tomorrow Josh come home!   Yay!!  I don't pick him up until after 11pm...so we'll be at my parents until I head to the airport to pick him up!  Then we'll just head home!  Tomorrow my mom and I are going to go down to the Gateway to do some shopping (I have a friends and family pass from my sil that works at Gap...and it's also good at OldNavy).  I am going to finish up the last few things Jeni needs for school.  And then we'll let the kids play in the fountain!  Hope it's not too hot, but I can only imagine it will be...

3 comments:

The Shane's said...

i think your toes are adorable!

Unknown said...

Yea for a pedicure!! Especially when you are pregnant. :)

The girls look like they are having a blast.

have fun at the Gateway -- I really need to school shop at the gap too!! And yes it will be really ho tomorrow :P

*Jane Lee* said...

I think your feet are VERY cute!