Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bam!

Lately Josh's mom keeps telling me I don't even look pregnant from behind...
And then I turn around and BAM!  lol  Thought it was funny, so I had my dad take some pictures so I could illustrate my story!  And it made a decent *almost* 28 week belly shot at the same time!!I am feeling large, but I guess I should enjoy this smaller stage because who knows how large I will get in the next 8 weeks!!  I try not to complain...but I am very uncomfortable!  Sunday I couldn't even sit through church...Josh took me home after sacrament meeting because my leg kept falling asleep!  Sitting is just not a good position.  On Monday we went to lunch together before he flew out to Vegas for the week and he was a gentleman and dropped me off at the door of Chili's so I wouldn't have to walk.  Walking from our table to the door for him to pick me up was bad.  My legs were dead!  

Since Josh is in Vegas for work for the week, I am up at my parents until we go pick him up at the airport on Friday night.  My mom offered to have me and the girls come out and give me the week off.  She'd take care of the girls and cooking and everything.  So we did it!  Yesterday I learned the knitting basics and I am working on some little pumpkin beanies for my little fall babies!  When I woke up this morning I laid in bed enjoying some morning kicks, and I got really really excited to meet these little wiggle worms!  It'll be here before I know it!!  

Well, I won't write any more...gotta get ready to go to the pool!!  The kids have been wanting to go to the pirate pool since we went right after school got out...and here it is, almost time for school to start.  It'll probably be our last trip there!  

5 comments:

Nat said...

Nice belly! I've never had twins, but I had a 13 pound tumor with my last baby (who was almost 8 pounds) so I know what it is like to be that big and uncomfortable. It's depressing to grow out of your maternity clothes!

Have fun with your week off! Is the Pirate Ship pool in Bountiful? If so, then my brother lives within walking distance. We've been promising our kids a trip there too.

Unknown said...

Yea for a week off!! Moms are great to do that kind of stuff, I hope you enjoy it!!

You look fabulous!!! And anyway who cares how big you get -- you are making 2 people right now!!!

Diana said...

Your time is going so quickly! I feel like I just found out you were prego! 8 weeks. That is very exciting! I love that you are taking weekly pictures!

Tamara said...

That's pretty funny--you really can't tell from the back. I was thinking that I'm impressed by how little you complain about how uncomfortable you must be--you're awesome!

kamikae said...

It's true, you don't look pregnant from behind. You still look amazing!