Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still Hangin' On!

Well, I'm still here! I figured it's been a couple days since I last updated...so I would let you all know that nothing has happened yet. I keep getting phone calls. lol So, yah. 1 day shy of 36 weeks! Still having contractions like crazy! Quite a bit of pressure and pain! I go to the dr on Thursday (if they don't come before then) and I will have a nonstress test and then the dr will check me! I am really hoping he will just send me down and break my water or something. But then I lay here and think it would be crazy to have babies in 2 days! I am so ready to be done and so scared at the same time!! :/ What am I gonna do?!

I'm going to have Josh go with me incase I do get to stay. We'll just have everything packed in the car...espeically since when we went in over the weekend we didn't take anything. So now at least we know what we want to have there. I'll take the laptop...they have wireless, so I can keep you all updated if we stay! Cross your fingers for us! :) I guess it's late and I should try and get some sleep...although it is nearly impossible! Here's to another day! More later! Ciao!

3 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

We're anxiously awaiting with you :) Love you Kari!!

Clair said...

Soooo excited for you!! I'm so glad you were able to hold on this long. Those babies will be nice and healthy with all that baking they were able to do :) Here's to a happy and healthy delivery! Lots of love!! xoxo

Liz said...

I'm gonna guess that those premie outfits I got you won't fit them by the time they come! I really didn't think they'd wait this long. Good Job Babies!! They are gonna be so big and strong and healthy! Yeah! Let's see another belly shot! :) Love, Beth