Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bath Time!

Sunday we gave the boys their first baths!  It's still weird having to do every thing twice.  Once one baby was bathed, we had to quickly get the other one done before the water got cold!!

So here is Mr Jonathan.  He wasn't sure what to think, but based on his crying I would say he was leaning towards not enjoying it!!  Not this time anyway!  Here he is before he started freaking out!!
Julian on the other hand LOVED it! He was happy until I took him out!  Then the screaming began!  And this lucky boy got 2 baths that day!  That night he pooped all out of his diaper so I threw him back in the tub!  I love clean baby smell!!  

5 comments:

soup-sista said...

I remember those fun first. It is so cool that you can remember them better because you blog about it. Sorry I didn't tell you I started a blog I thought I e-mailed. your family is so cute and you are very talented at a lot of things you rock!!

The Shane's said...

it is amazing how used to doing it twice you get! i do it so fast now that i forget... until we have friends spending the night and they comment about how effortless i make it look! hee hee!

Salinda W. said...

Congratulations Kari,
The boys are adorable. I wonder though, I would be afraid what if I mixed them up one day and never realized I did it. Then would I be calling the children the wrong name for the rest of their life? I would have to buy a bracelet to always have them wear with their names.HAHAHA I guess though a mom always knows. Anyway Congrats again, what an amazing thing to experience.
Salinda

Treehouse News said...

Congratulations Kari. They're adorable. I like the pictures of your girls holding them. It's nice that they don't have to wait turns, as there is one for each. :)

Dunn4 said...

Kari.....Hi, it's Jocelyn's mom in Price, what an adorable family! And the twins are sooo cute. I feel like a blog stalker, but when Joce told me that it was YOU and about the kids, I had to look. So now every now and then I pop in to see how they are growing. Can't believe it's been THAT long since you lived down the street that you could be married for 8 years and have 4 kids. You're amazing!!! Rita Dunn