Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Indiana Kaitlyn

This girl cracks me up!  Recently we downloaded the Lego Indiana Jones demo on our xbox 360!  Both girls LOVE playing it!  Even though its only a 1 level quick demo they will play it over and over!  Then one day I overheard Kaitlyn playing in her room..."singing" the Indiana Jones theme!  I don't know if its considered singing when there are no words!  I love it...so I recorded her this morning!!

And then she wanted to sing the Halloween song she learned at Preschool this week!!  
Hope you enjoyed!  I am gonna lay down before I have to feed my boys in an hour!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

She has some good taste - Indiana Jones is the BEST! She does really well with "singing" the song too! Good Job Kaitlyn!!

soup-sista said...

my girl's watched the vidio's with me and we all loved them. Kaitlyn has grown tons. so fun!

Elizabeth said...

im impressed with your blogging! the boys are ADORABLE. such sweeties. so are they identical then? looks like they have slightly different coloring from each other -- or is that just the light? are you exclusively breastfeeding them? i cant even imagine! you're doing so awesome. keep the pictures coming.

Angie & Willy said...

Cute cute cute!

There's a store here called Don Quixote and Toby likes to sing the store name to the tune of Indiana Jones. It cracks me up too!

Hey what are we doing for gift exchange this year? Do you know?

Heather said...

So what is the trick to getting your blog to look so cute?