Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kissing Cousins...

I just wanted to write down some of the funny things that were said/done on Thanksgiving between these 2!  

Parker is 10 months older than Jeni, and his sister Paige is 8 months younger than her.  She plays very well with both of them, and as you have heard she is favoring Parker these days.  So I have to back up to the last time the family got together, they came up and told my mom that they "accidentally kissed" on the lips.  I'm sure it was an accident.  So when they showed up on Thanksgiving Paige was the first through the door with Parker close behind.  My mom told me this.  Jeni kinda pushed Paige to the side with her arm and walked right to Parker and started hugging him.  When my mom was telling me this story in the kitchen, the kids were playing behind me.  She also told me that Jeni asked if he still loved her and he said yes.  I turned to Jeni and asked "what about Tommy?"  (He's a boy in her class that she thinks is cute...)  Anyways, Parker says "Who is Tommy?"  The tone of the way he said it was hilarious.

So they played all evening together.  Then I heard another funny story about the 2 of them.  I guess they were sitting next to eachother watching a movie and one of their foster cousins (my brother and wife are foster parents, so we call their kiddos foster cousins) came and sat inbetween them, and Parker says "Hey, you're sitting by my lady".  

I'm sure in the years to come they will be grossed out by all of this.  I remember having crushes on some of my cousins when I was little.  Here are some pictures I took.

No comments: