Saturday, December 20, 2008

thumb sucking

Neither of the girls were ever thumb-suckers...Jenica would suck on a couple fingers, but that stopped pretty quickly.  Julian is our thumb-sucker.  I don't know how I feel about it in the long term, but right now it's pretty cute!!  He started it all on his own and can keep himself pretty happy with it.  
And if I am putting up a picture of Julian, here is one of Jonathan...so he doesn't feel left out!  :)
I loooove these little outfits.  Carters has been my favorite!  They always seem to be having some big sale and they are always giving me extra 20% off coupons!  I got these the day after thanksgiving and this was their first time wearing them!  Adorable!  But of course the cuteness didn't last much longer than the pictures, because as soon as these were taken I went to change Julian and he had pooped clear up his back.  Fun times.  This just barely started happening for them.  And it's even more fun when they both do it at the same time!

So I got Julian all washed up in the sink and was getting his jammies on and Jenica brought me the camera and wanted me to take a picture of her!  She looks pretty stinkin' cute!
After I was done she took the camera and wanted to take a picture of me.  I told her no because I looked gross.  She said no, you look pretty.  What a sweet girl.  I suppose I don't look as nasty as I thought I did!  Here's me and Julian!
We have gotten quite a bit of snow in last the week!  The girls have been sooo excited to go sledding so the other day I pulled the sleds out for them and they had tons of fun!  It's great that there is a part right behind out house with a nice little sledding hill.  I can watch them from the house and stay nice and warm.  Josh is out there with them right now!  

4 comments:

Tamara said...

That thumb sucking picture is adorable!

Angie & Willy said...

Wow. Snow!!!

I always wished my kids were thumb suckers. Molly especially. It would be super nice for her to have a way to self-soothe :P

Bruce said...

I love baby thumb suckers. SO cute. Our third is a thumb sucker. It is still cute to me, hopefully we can stop the habit before kindergarten! ;)

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Yeah! I finally got your blog to work, my computer was being dumb! So fun, I very much remember the double up the back blow outs! And always on the cutest outfits and yes I loves Carter's too--so fun for the little guys. Now I love OshKosh but I digress. I loved the super hero pic too--your boys are SO stinkin' cute (even when they really do stink, hehe).
Heidi from UVMOM