Monday, January 5, 2009

Adorable

I picked Jeni up from school today, it's freezing out so the heater was going full force, which made it hard for me to hear since she was clear in the back of the van...

I hear her say "mom" and what followed was what I thought was "I'm adorable".  I giggled to myself and then asked her what she said and the few times she repeated herself I was pretty sure she kept saying "I'm adorable".  Then I giggled again and replied "Yes, you are adorable!!"  Then she said "No, Mom!..."

"I'M A DOOR HOLDER!!"  hehe  

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome story! I love it!

Angie & Willy said...

She can be an adorable door holder then :) Too cute!

Burgon Fam said...

hee hee what a q-t! I love it your boys have gotten so big...and going from two babies to one baby has been better but the fact that i still have two, two year olds doesnt help much! lol!