Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Squirt

I am so excited I just couldn't wait to show you all what I have been working on! For some time now I have been thinking about making my own digital scrapbooking kits. I have been spending some time lately trying some things out, learning more about photoshop and learning illustrator for the first time. Pretty much lots of playing around. Well, I was inspired by a cute outfit I bought the boys not too long ago and have come up with some really cute stuff...at least I think so! :) So please, be honest and tell me what you think! Just some images, papers, and ribbons I have made so far. Nothing is for sure with it...but it's a good start...I have lots more ideas of stuff to add! Can't wait to hear your feedback!

PS If you click on the picture it will make it bigger!

9 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Wow I love it! You're so talented!

The Tolberts said...

Hey Kari,
So Cute I love it!!

*Jane Lee* said...

KARI! You are so talented!! I love it!! I love your blog layout/backgrounds too. Basically I just think everything you do is cool! :)

Tamara said...

Wow....totally amazing and adorable! You go girl!

Erin said...

As a digital scrapbooker myself I tend to like to peruse online for free digital scrapbooking supplies. There is not a lot of good stuff for scrapbooking little boy pictures and I would DEFINITELY use this adorable whale package for pictures of my little squirt! Isn't photoshop awesome?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I really like it Kari! I love the ribbon texture!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I love it! It is adorable! When do you find the time? I'm glad your boys are feeling better.

Angie & Willy said...

Super cute Kari!

soup-sista said...

Kari, I don't know how you do it everthing you touch turns out beautiful. I love it!!