Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Identical

Yah, so I am pretty much lame when it comes to blogging lately! So sorry! It's not like I'm busy or anything... hehe! Anyways, I was just looking though some pictures I took of the boys tonight and I can't get over how much they are looking alike. Obviously, they are identical, but they are changing and looking more so! Here they are in their nice green shirts for st patricks day! I love how they are holding hands! And look at those chubby legs! Oh my goodness...I love them so much!

8 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I love their chubby cheeks and their cute smiles! :)

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh....those pictures are awesome! They are so stinkin' cute!

Diana said...

Unreal! I can't get over how chubby they are...seriously you are an amazing mother! WOW. They really are so CUTE! I just want to squeeze them! How fun. It's time we get together again I think they've grown even more!

Kirsti said...

They crack me up. So cute and chubby and happy! I'm sure they're wonderful little guys to have around.

Kirsti said...

One more thing... I take back what I said about them slimming down they're as adorably chubby as ever!

Danette said...

OH they look so cute.. I cant wait till they can meet Shilee.

Elizabeth said...

YOU WON!!! YOU WON MY PHOTO SESSION GIVEAWAY!! Email me - elizabethjenson@gmail - when you know what date/time is good for you guys.

And come over to my photo blog to accept our congratulations!!

I'm so excited it's you!!

*alysha* said...

so cute