Friday, March 27, 2009

6 Months!



I am not quite sure when this happened, but my sweet little bubbas are SIX MONTHS OLD today! Excuse the 2 week old photo...I will get some tomorrow! I have been horrible with taking pictures this month, which makes me very sad because of my life 365 scrapbook...so March is just going to have to be missing some days...but I will get back on track with it in April for sure!!

I can't believe how much these boys have grown and changed and they are already half way to their first birthday! They are so much fun! They are eating solids like pros now and I have been making all of their baby food! It has become a passion for me and I know it is so much better for them! I have made sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, apples, cinnamon apples, bananas, peaches, pears, oatmeal, rice, chicken, and many combinations with all of those mentioned!! I just freeze it in little 2 oz portions and store them in ziplock bags in the freezer!! It's great! Jonathan is rolling over a ton, Julian is getting there. But Julian is sitting up great and Jonathan is needing a little more practice! I think they are teething...nothing has come up yet, but they are drooling like crazy and you can see the little cuts in their gums! Julian has started biting me, and that's not so fun!!

There is so much more I need to write about, but I am exhausted and it is late!! Tomorrow will be fun...we are taking the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens! They are so so excited!!

4 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

So fun, and SO adorable! I can't get over those cheeks. :) I loved making baby food too. Our fav was fruits mixed with yogurt. Yum--I can't even imagine that stuff in the jars any more, I would totally eat the stuff I made. Of course now it's all chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. :)

soup-sista said...

Don't be to hard on your self you are an amazing mom!!

Clair said...

It is just NOT fair how fast our babies grow, is it?? Not fair at all! Your boys are so adorable and chunky -- I love it! So you have to tell me what you thought about Monsters vs Aliens. A couple of the previews I saw seemed like it had some adult/potty humor. I've been waiting to hear from other parents before I took my kids.

Danette said...

Your boys are so cute. I showed my mom there pic and she thinks they are way cute. I think you fogote about me this week and lunch too. You are just to use to me not coming!