Monday, April 6, 2009

who needs a title?

Nothing new going on here! The kids are growing way too fast. They are all so cute, I love 'em all so much! This last weekend was fun! On friday I had a little girls night out. Me and my friends Tamara and Barbara went to Mimi's Cafe and got desserts...we were going to go bowling also, but I think we were all too tired and came home! We didn't get out until almost 9 because I had to put the babies to bed first! It was still fun to get out and have some me time! Saturday we watched/listened to conference...it was a little tricky because we don't have TV anymore...so I had to play it off the internet. It worked really well though, there were 2 places online that were streaming the video, so that was nice!! Between sessions we went to my parents house to celebrate my dads birthday and my nephews 8th birthday. We had a big dinner and then the boys went to preisthood and we stayed with my mom and played. Here are some pictures I got of my cute kids on Saturday! I love how Jonathan is grabbing Kaitlyns face. So cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Your kids are all so adorable! I am glad you guys had a great weekend.

Tamara said...

They are sooooo cute!

*alysha* said...

I just love pictures of your little guys.

I also love going Mimi's with my friends. We always go to Mimi's Cafe for a Birthday Breakfast.

BTW when you get a chance, could you stop by with the maternity clothes. My sister's bugging me again, or I could pick them up... let me know what works best.

Angie & Willy said...

cute cute cute! they look like they all love each other so much :)