Friday, May 1, 2009

muy orgullosa de esta chica


I am so very proud of Jenica! Last month I applied to have her put in the spanish immersion program at school. It begins in 2nd grade and they are in it for the rest of elementary school, so through 6th grade! They take 28-35 students. You have to apply, and then the students are selected on a first come first serve basis, but there is also a screening process to see if the child is ready for it! We were the 14th girl in line, so I knew that if she passed the screening stuff she was pretty much in.

Yesterday I got a call from the school and she got it! She is so excited and I am so excited for her! She is such a smart girl! I am so proud of her! :)
(title translation: so proud of this girl, although I don't know how acurate it is...I used an english to spanish translator I found online...)

No comments: