Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bubbas love to Bath!

The boys love their baths each night! They have started trying to pull themselves up in the tub! Here is Jonathan, he made it up to his knees last night and got really excited rocking himself around and jabbering!
Then Julian decided to give it a try, but he couldn't quite pull himself off of his tummy.
And I just realized that I did a switcharoo here....Julian is now the one of the left.

They are starting to splash even more, so there always has to be an extra towel, draped over me or I am seriously soaked!!

As for the sick boy...he is feeling better, still has a nasty nasty cough, and now Jonathan seems to have it. Along with a nice fever. He was grabbing at his ear earlier, so I will see how the day goes and maybe I will take him into the dr to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection as well!! At least my $25 co-pays will have been separated by a couple of days! :/

No comments: