Friday, August 14, 2009

Bountiful Fireworks!!

On the 23rd of July we went to Bountiful for our Annual family fun. This was our 3rd of 4th year going! We go to my parents and have a big dinner and then we walk over to the school to watch the Handcart Days fireworks! They are great. We love them. The kids love them!

Mr Julian enjoying some pre-firework glow stick and flag fun!!


And Jonathan too!


And then the fireworks began and they were fabulous!

The best part was the finale! They were so glittery and awesome!!

Here are the kids after the fireworks goofing around. Then they all climbed into my dads truck and rode back to my parents where we had banana splits and then a sleepover on the deck!!
We got up the next morning and headed to the bountiful rec center for free swimming. I have no pictures, my mom has them all, I need to get them from her!! Then Josh headed to work and I got everything packed up and headed for home! I had some very tired girlies for sure!!

No comments: