Friday, September 4, 2009

11 MONTHS!

I meant to do this before we went out of town, but I was busy getting ready to head out of town!

So better late than never, the boys are 11 months old...and in just a few weeks they will be a year old already! I can't believe it!! I tried to pose them for some pictures before bed, but they wouldn't have it. You'll see. So here are some pics I did get that day! Here they are enjoying some yummy banana cookies!!
After their bath they had some fun playing with their toys!!
And then the meltdown began!! I couldn't keep them both in the same picture! They were all over the place. And they obviously weren't very happy with me!
Poor bubbas!!
They are getting so so big!! Here are some recent accomplishments:
  • They finally are crawling! It has been quite a process. They both started in reverse, for quite awhile, pushing themselves backwards all over the place.
  • Their crawling style differs between the 2 of them! Julian is more of an army crawler, while Jonathan in more of an up on his hands and knees crawler!
  • Julian finally learned how to put himself into a sitting position from laying or crawling. He was pretty proud of himself and I'm sure he enjoys sitting up instead of laying on his back on the floor!
  • They are both pulling themselves up on everything!! (I had to finally lower their crib mattresses just the other day...it was sad, and now they are always standing in there).
  • Jonathan is clapping and kind of waving.
  • Julian is clapping, playing peekaboo, blowing kisses, and waving!
There you have it! My sweet boys are growing up!! And they are so much fun! They are starting to interact even more! Jonathan is still quite a bully. The other day he pushed Julian over and when I heard the screaming I ran over to see what was going on. Jonathan was nearly on him, smacking his face, pulling his hair, and grinning. I'm sure it was a fight over a toy or something!! :/ I'm sure it's a glimpse of what is to come!

2 comments:

Kim Stroh said...

Hi! I am so glad you found us. I keep things open hoping that people will find us especially to spread the word about TTTS but also to bond with other twin mommies! Your boys, and girls for that matter, are TOO cute! And I completely agree - Twins are the best!

*alysha* said...

I can't believe they're almost a year old...they are so cute!