Saturday, February 20, 2010

Double the...

...fun? Trouble? Love? They all apply! I love my boys so much! I can't believe how big they are getting! In 1 week they will be 17 months already! I don't want them to grow up so fast! It makes me sad!! But they are definitely a BLAST! We are FINALLY walking...they started at 15 and 16 months. My girls both walked before they were 1...and I was a little worried the boys were taking so long, but now I wish they would go back to crawling, because they get into EVERYTHING! And they are climbing onto everything. They have figured out how to climb up onto the back of the couch, they pull my computer chair out and climb up onto my computer desk...and the latest...this!!
I had these little cubby shelves in the kitchen for Kaitlyn's birthday party, they boys have been pushing it around the kitchen lately and trying to climb through the holes! It's hilarious!!
At one point they both got completely in one, on their bum, and tried to sit up, only to discover they were completely squished and pushed themselves back out!!

They are definitely keeping me busy!!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

those pictures are so fun! And Kiki looks totally adorable in that outfit : )