Thursday, February 25, 2010

EIGHT!

Yesterday Jenica turned 8!! She has been asking for quite awhile if she can get her ears pierced. So what better time than on her 8th birthday!? I picked her up after school and we headed to the mall where we met my mom! Here she is before...sitting and waiting...she looks a little nervous!
Here is the first picture after...poor girl! Does that not break your heart??
But then just a few minutes later she was excited again and calling people to tell them she had gotten her ears pierced!
I even got a video of it!!



Then my mom took both the girls to see the princess and the frog! After the movie we all met up (including Josh and his mom) for dinner at Wingers! Here's me and the birthday girl!
Then it was time for cake and icecream back at our house! I decided to make an "8" cake...definitely not my most exciting cake, but she liked it! Besides, how cool can you make german chocolate look?? At first she thought it was a peanut. :)
Happy Birthday Jeni Bug! :) We love you!

No comments: