Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baptism Day!

Today my baby girl was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was a fabulous morning! There are so many kids in our ward/stake that they do stake baptisms, and since there were 20 kids getting baptized that day they split it into 2 sessions. There were 4 kids from our ward alone. Wow!

Here are some pics from Jenica's special day! :) Josh and Jenica before the baptism!
Our family afterwards!
Jeni and her cousin Paige!
My brother and his family were here from Hawaii, it was so perfect to have them there!! Here is Jeni and my brother Willy!
With my brother Guy!
With her grandma and grandpa!
With Nana and Papa!
With her great grandpa Carmon and great grandma Lucy
With great grandpa Rosie and great grandma Deborah
We had a house full!
Me and my baby and my mommy!

No comments: