Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Campbells!

Tonight we went to my parents for one last big family get together before my brother Willy and his two oldest boys head back to Hawaii (Angie and the two youngers will stay for another week or so). I had got these cute vests for the boys and my mom fell in love with them!! I showed her online that they even had matching dresses for the girls. So yesterday after the baptism my mom stopped by the mall and picked up dresses and vests so that all the kids matched! Thanks mom! We had a great big photo shoot before dinner!
Our family:
My parents with all the grandkids
EVERYONE! That is one large family! :)
We had a great time visiting and hanging out, I'm sad that I don't get to see Willy again for...who knows how long...I can make that time shorter by saving some money and not being a chicken and getting on a plane and going to Hawaii to see them! Hmmm...October would be nice...it'll be our 10th anniversary!! :)

No comments: