Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Love!

Today Josh turns the big 3-2! Happy Birthday Joshy, my Love!!

As you all know, I have an obsession with all things cake! Last night I sorta taught a little cake decorating class for relief society, I wasn't so great, but the pro lady that came, was. She showed all sorts of awesome frosting creations. I copied her frog and tried it myself. I think he turned out pretty cute! Not bad for a first try, if the green frosting color was better I think it would look much better! Still pretty proud of it!
We went to Joy Luck for dinner with Josh's family! After dinner we sang and had cake. Josh decided not to wait for a plate and dug right in...face first!
Here's our large group!
Me and my love, who never seems to be able to make a normal face in a picture!
And the boys had nasty dirty feet! They ran all around the banquet room we were in in their bare feet! Guess that's what happens!

No comments: