Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bento Mania!

This all started back a couple weeks before school started this fall.  A friend of mine in the ward was ordering some nifty little lunch boxes from EasyLunchBoxes.com.  I decided to go ahead and order a pack (of 4) of them for the girls lunches for school.  I then became fascinated with Bento style lunches. I quickly got my friend Tamara interested in them and from there we went crazy!  :)  We got a big group of people together so we could order some cheaper bento supplies online...We got some super fun stuff, but I was still obsessed with having more.  So I sent an email to Ayaka (our most recent Japanese student) because I knew she had the best access to the goods!  And she was soooo super sweet and sent us a big box packed with bento supplies!  This box came today!
 And this is what is was full of!  It was seriously like Christmas going through all of this!



 Here are some pictures of the bento lunches that I have made for the girls!  I will also be adding some links to my favorite bento blogs to the right, so make sure you check those all out too!!  It's fun and addictive and the kids really like it!




No comments: