Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10 YEARS BABY!!

(please excuse the picture of a picture...it's one of my favorites though..)
Hard to believe that it's really been TEN years already!  Marrying Josh was the best decision I ever made.  I love him sooooo very much!  We have made a beautiful family together and I am so thankful for him every day!!  Since my brother in law is getting married tomorrow and I am making their wedding cake it's not like we could take a long glamorous trip (ok, couldn't really afford to either), so we went to lunch today at Joy Luck and then this weekend we will spend it kidless in Park City.  

So here we are after our delicious lunch!  :)  It was super bright and sunny out, hence the major squinting...definitely different than the cloudy, rainy, chilly day we were married 10 years ago!  :)

 And of course a self taken picture of us in the car!  :)
And I wore cute shoes today...these are my fave...now to only find another pair in black! 
Love you Joshy!!  10 Years down...forever to go!  Can't wait until this weekend!  :)

No comments: