Friday, January 13, 2012

Primary...

I have now been a primary teacher for a full year!  I love it, although I definitely miss Relief Society!  This year I was moved to a new class teaching Valiant 10.  It's a small class of only 7...it's great, coming from CTR 6 with 13 kids in the class (and that was only half of the kids that age)!  What can I say...our primary is enormous!  Anyways, I LOVE the older kids, the lesson are a bit more of a challenge, teaching right from the Book of Mormon!  It's great though!!  I turn to Sugardoodle for any ideas and help with each lesson.  I love the lesson cards that someone posted and although it is a few weeks late, we are starting them this Sunday. You can see what I am talking about here,  I wanted to make a cute cover card for them so I made these up today in photoshop.  I personalized each one with their name (mine is below), and I got some Book of Mormon pictures from lds.org.  This is where I feel sad about Josh not working anymore...I had him print everything for me.  So I had these printed at costco as pictures, and then I'll mount them on some cardstock.  Ok, here is it:

And I just realized I wrote Activity Cards on them...should have been Lesson Cards...oh well...I will change it on my original file.  So if any of you are interested in the file so you can print your own I would be more than happy to send you the jpg!  

Also, since we are studying the Book of Mormon I thought it would be fun to have the kids have the goal of reading the entire Book this year.  So I made these cute reading cards for them to keep in their scriptures.  

That one is a 4x6...then I thought it would be a little nicer if they had one that was clipped in with their lesson cards...so I made these smaller ones...I am thinking of making some different sizes, color schemes, etc.  Again, let me know if you want any of these files and I will get them to ya, either by email or I will find a way to post them.  Also let me know what sizes you may be interested in!  


Photobucket

No comments: