Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vicious Cycle...

Let me show you a typical occurrence in my house...

I woke up, got the girls off to school, exercised, and decided to start being productive by cleaning up the boys room...which I do quite often.  The bubbas room is probably my favorite room in the entire house!  It is so cute and I love everything about it.  Cute little beds, cute little blankets, cute little toys...but not the  big giant mess.  The boys had managed last night to dump out every. single. bin. of toys...and they emptied their jammy drawer as well.  I even took a picture so you could all see the giant mess...
 After getting everything back where it belonged it looked so nice!!
 Here is Jonathan's bed.  I made him this quilt for Christmas, from this tutorial HERE!  His is backed in light blue Minky.  I bought the fabric on clearance at a quilt shop and I think it was 50% off...I have had it for quite a while and decided I should finally get them done!
 And here is Julian's bed!  Same fabric only I used green star fabric instead of the blue so they were different, and his was backed in brown minky!  And yup, the boys have a lalaloopsy doll.  I couldn't resist when they were marked down to $10 on amazon...plus they're darling!
 I love it when everything is neatly put away where it goes.  And wow...everything on the wall looks crooked!  Guess I should fix that!
 Josh's grandparents made these bucket seats for Christmas...they love them, and use them when they have puppets shows...
 A couple weeks ago I cleaned out the boys closet and made it a play space and hung our cute lil puppet show!  They do the cutest little shows!  Tons of fun!
 So now that I have showed off my favorite room...let's fast forward through the day.

About 5 seconds after I was done they had their train tracks out and we built a fun circle...but then they dumped all the train stuff out, destroyed their bed...dumped all the little people out...the list goes on.  The destruction happens way too quickly!
 This evening Jeni even went in there and put all the toys away and things were looking pretty nice...until I tucked them in to bed.  The boys will not stay in bed.  They turn on the light and playtime begins.  See...Toys EVERYWHERE!!
 But how can I be made at these 2 little guys?  I can't...
 I will wake up in the morning and start the cycle again...such is life!!  :)
Photobucket

No comments: