Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas is coming...

Makes me want to break into song.  Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...lol...yah, I'm a dork.  I have been singing that song in my head for a little while now, time to move onto something different.  Here's the only page I got done today, in-fact, it's the only page I have gotten done in the past several days.  But I thought it was appropriate because Christmas is sneaking up on us.  

On that note, I have mostly gotten the Christmas shopping done.  The only thing left to buy is PJ's for Josh and the girls for Christmas Eve...other than that I'm done for my immediate little family.  We still have to draw names for our extended family, but if that's all I have left to do, then that's not so bad.  Josh and I will go shopping together when we get to spend lots of money at his works holiday party/costco shopping spree.  It's in 2 1/2 weeks, I can't wait!!  I have been working really really hard on exercising/trying to eat right to see what kind of a difference I can make for this fancy party.  That's not the only reason why, but it's a good reason to work a little harder for the next couple of weeks.  Too bad thanksgiving (read: pigging out) has to happen in between it all.  Oh well, what do ya do!? 

I still haven't missed a day at the gym...today made day #17!  I will go in tomorrow, not quite as early because I don't have to be back to take Jeni to school, and then I will take Thursday off and have to do something from home of Friday because the gym decided to be closed after all because they are getting new flooring in.  Sooo...I will probably pop in a hard core turbo jam video and call it good.  

Today was weigh in day though...even though the number on the scale was only down .2 it made my day!!  I gained almost a whole lb of muscle in the last week, and all the changes put me into a new category.  I was in the "moderately overweight" category and now I am in the "slightly overweight" category.  I don't know why, it just made me very happy, probably because I know the next step down is healthy weight!  woohoo!  I have quite a way to go though!  I finally measured myself yesterday, I hadn't measured myself since i was working out over the summer...kinda depressing...I was right back where I started.  Oh well...

Ok, now I am just rambling, i am exhausted, I have tons to do tomorrow (including getting up fairly early) so I better get to bed!  Happy Thanksgiving if I don't post again before then!  :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi Kari! I miss you! Have a great Thanksgiving! Oh, my mom is "giving" me the Lia Sophia necklace that I put away for Christmas. yay!