Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday

Here it is, the page that I lost last night.  I remade it this morning.  Nothing too exciting, but I am happy with the way it looks.  Today is crazy busy, I am heading to lunch w/ my friends in a few minutes, I still have to do my hair, and then as soon as I get home the girl I babysit will go home and then it's back out to the store (I'd rather take 2 trips out then take 3 kids shopping) I have to pick up a few things for an activity days activity later this afternoon.  I have a feeling once I get done with that I will be ready for a nap, even though it will be 5pm.  I am sooo tired already, I would just lie down and sleep if I could, but I can't.  And my arms are still sore from the gym yesterday and  my legs are sore from today.  Just can't win.  Do you know how awesome Jumping Rope is?  You burn almost 300 calories for 10 minutes.  That's awesome!  So that's what I did today.  And then I did some abs, and legs.  I'm worn out!  But it's good...today is day #13 in a row!  I haven't missed once.  I am so proud of myself.  Ok, afro hair is begging to be straightened.  More later!  Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

By Suzy Carlson said...

cute page and good job on the working out. That takes a lot of self control.