Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Sweet Little Kaitlyn


Isn't she the CUTEST little skunk you have EVER seen?? Yah, that's what I thought!! :)

I just had to come write about the cute things this cute little girl said to me while I was putting her to bed tonight!

Me:  Good Night, I love you.
Kiki: I love you, too mommy.
Me: I love you more.
Kiki: I love you the morest.
          I love you the Most! 
          Mommy, I love you a lot.
Me:  I love you a lot too, kaitlyn.  Go to sleep.
Kiki: Mommy, do you love daddy?
Me:  Yes, I do.
Kiki: I love daddy too.
         Jenica pinches me...in the car, and she hits me too.  

I just had to laugh, the change in the conversation so quickly.  She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through  my hair.  I grabbed her hand to try to stop her, but she put my hand in her other hand and continued to run my head, run her fingers through my hair.  She is such a sweet little girl.  And I forgot to mention the dozen of hugs and kisses I got from her while I was laying in bed with her.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

What a sweetheart! I love those little moments with our kids. Especially when they are getting sleepy.

Elizabeth said...

what a stinkin' adorable skunk - haha. love it. i am sooo grossed out about your mouse in the dryer. what the freak!? so horrible. im glad you're on blogger and are updating more now!