Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quick Update...


Hey Everyone! I hope my last blog didn't freak anyone out. I'm doing very well! I have a dr appt on Tuesday to talk about my anxiety and see what I can do. It's weird how it comes and goes...it's on a "goes" for now, which is good! The girls are up at my parents tonight for the night, what a nice break! I just finished up a calendar page I was sooo excited about, so I am here to share real quick before I pass out from exhaustion! lol

So yesterday I went on a little bit ( more like too much) of a scrapping buying moment.  I bought several new kits and stuff.  So...I found some great new places to add to my favorites. 

First, designerdigitals.com (thanks to Tamara *wink*) And I got among what I got there was the Apple Dumpling kit which I used on this page.  Then last night I found heatheranndesigns.com and found the greatest thing that made me soooo happy!  I am working on the girls' first year albums in digital, and I couldn't find a decent calendar layout or template or anything that was what I wanted, other than current years, maybe dating back to 2006.  I need 2002 and 2004.  Then I came across the amazing monthly memories kit and I.LOVE.IT!  So I played with it last night and finished this tonight.  I might play around with this page a little more, but i think it is sooo cute!  I am trying to focus on getting Jenica's book done before Kaitlyn's (just because she's older) but I had this cute idea to use my last belly shot...so I did Kaitlyn's first month here instead.  I will do a calendar page for each month for each girls' first year!  And I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to play around with!!

I have so much more to share, but I am beat!  I had to drive the girls to my parents in Bountiful and then I have to drive back tomorrow after church to pick them up.  Not looking forward to that 2 hour round trip drive, but hopefully Josh will come with me this time!  Earlier today my neighbor took some pics of the girls in their Christmas dresses!  There are some very cute pics...I will try to put them up tomorrow!!  Good Night!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

That is so stinkin'cute! I wish I had enough info to do something like that for my kids. I have stuff written about them, but not for specific dates. Enjoy your peace and quiet! Tamara