Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Copy Cat

Yup, that's me!  I am the biggest copy cat...ask anyone...ask Tamara...because she's the one that I always seem to be copying!  lol  I'm sorry Tamara, I just like your style!  (I copied her and bought the same shoes and coat as her...)

Now I am copying her chipboard flower idea!  Forgive me please!  This is what she made.  Isn't it so cute?  (It's towards the bottom of her post).  

Anyways, I got these cute vases in a pack at Target in the "dollar spot" for $2.50.  I loved them and once again copied Tamara and put them on top of my computer desk.  lol  Good thing I have a friend to steal ideas from!  :)  

Well, I have so much more to write about, especially my CrAzY day...but I will wait until later...I have to run to Orem, again....fun...2nd time today!  More later!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Those turned out great! I love your pink stems. So fun. Lunch was fun, even though we were crazy to be out in that weather! I definitely won't ever forget it!

Unknown said...

Those are really cute!!!
I'll take a picture of my DD's My Little Pony for you. :)