Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Haircut Regret


Is there such a thing? I don't know that I really regret cutting it, I just think I would've done it a little different, looking back! I love my long hair, but it is so thick and gets all funky (see bad hair day picture to the right). So I decided to chop it, it's still long, I'm sure I'll like it more when I have to do it and it doesn't take me an hour. And i'm kinda annoyed because the lady didn't wash my hair, so it's kinda gross and matted down, I'm sure once I wash it and style it myself I will feel differently! I hope so anyways!!

Today was a pretty busy day. It would've been pretty boring if it weren't for Tamara! Thanks! :) She brought over her new carpet cleaner and yummy chinese food and we had fun! lol Has my life come to being excited over cleaning my carpet? haha I suppose that comes with my old age? Anyways, thanks for the fun afternoon Tamara! It was nice to let the kids do whatever and enjoy myself!

I was thinking I was going to run some errands tomorrow before I have to get Jenica from school, but I won't be able to until Thursday (I babysit tomorrow and don't want to go out with an extra kid). I have visiting teaching appointments at 9:30 and 10. And holy cow, it'll only be the 9th!

I suppose I should get to bed a bit earlier tonight, I kinda disregarded the alarm clock at 7 this morning...and turned it off! ooops! I woke up at 7:51...school starts at 8! I had Jenica in the car by 7:59...don't ask me how, I don't remember, and I think she was still sleeping as well!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

That was a lot of hair to lose, but it's cute! It probably feels alot smoother too with the ends off. Thanks for this afternoon and the cupcake. It hit the spot. Where did you get those pins that you put through the tags? Super cute page, way to be on top of the scrappin! Tamara

Unknown said...

It looks really cute!! I always like getting my hair cut, and trying out different things with it! Have fun!!